Santachiara’s Zabriskie Point


zpoint 01 Santachiara’s Zabriskie Point


From the center of Denis Santachiara’s Zabriskie Point suspension lamp is an egg-shaped lighting structure designed for for Italian lighting manufacturer de Majo Illuminazione.  From the center of the fixture, Santachiara attached glass fragments on all sides to capture and change the arrangement of light as it bursts from the Zabriskie Point.  Elegant and striking, this lighting sculpture would be a fantastic addition to a dining space for those looking to leave their dinner guests wowed.  Certainly I would be stricken by this bold accent in a contemporary space, and it definitely caught my eye right away on the internet (so I can’t imagine how I’d react if I saw the Zabriskie Point in person aside from “wow”ing.  Or possibly “ooh”ing and “ahh”ing).

zpoint 02 Santachiara’s Zabriskie Point 

0 comments:

Post a Comment